Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do suspenders work?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is embarassing that I have reached the ripe old age of 27 without knowing this as I have always had hold ups.

I just bought some gorgeous Curvy Kate underwear and the knickers have suspenders attached. But I don't really understand how to work them. Do stockings that aren't hold ups have some type of loop attached? Or do you just clip it over? Can I use my hold ups with these or do I need to invest in some regular non-hold-uppy stockings?

Cheers my dears.

Comments

• Options
    you clip them onto normal stockings. They wont work with hold ups. Or you can in most cases, detach the suspender clips from the knickers
  • Options
    They just clip on, stockings dont have any loops or holes or anything. I guess you could try with hold ups but i reckon the sticky bit would get in the way of the clips
  • Options
  • Options
    Who cares, but trust me, they *work*
  • Options
    Oh thanks for your replies. The video really helped. I couldn't work out how to work the clasps. I'll get some normal stockings to try them with.