Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

turned 28 and feeling pretty crappie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guess i need some reasurrance as im not feeling too good in myself right now.

Well bottom line is i turned 28 last week and ive never had a relationship with a guy let alone done the whole sex thing. Its only now when i go out i get alot of attention from guys!

Thing is there was someone a few years ago who i really fell for but just ended up getting hurt and i put barriers up for a very long time after that as i was so sad about the situation.

Am i the only one out there in this situation im really down about it i feel i have inexperienced tattooed on my head and even though i havent told all my mates i get the impression they know

Im going to join some classes in september so guess its a start

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is getting a little repetitive now.
    ludvig!
    I agree.

If this is genuine (and I am having serious doubts) just have sex already.....
    Whenever I feel low in my life, I still have the reassurance that I am not ludvig. God, your life must suck. If you weren't that insane I'd offer you a pity fuck.
    There is more to life than having a relationship...