Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need someone to talk too .. please help I cant stop the tears

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just feel like my worls is falling apart & dont know what to do! Theres so many issues here but ill try and list them ... I just need an ear really!
- I just feel like I cant cope anymore , I have two little boys , the oldest one being two is so naughty and just drags me more and more down. He doesnt go to bed until 10pm from 6am so I never get a second without it! Its got to the point I cant even have a bath in peace because he just stands there going mad ! I just sit and cry now ... I have a 3 month old baby who is really good and luckily just sits and smiles at me but i feel like i dont give him enough time
-My reletionship with my partner isnt a happy one! We have tried going away , just us two but as were together all week aprt from whens hes at work , we have nothing to talk about! We sat in the most beautiful , fun resturant , knacked and slient! Were not close at all! I do feel the main reason for this is we both want differant things for life! I want holidays and be a proper family and get married! He doesnt want this as to him its a waste of money and then says he wont fly anymore as he doesnt like it!! I hate cars but sit it one to go places with him! It sounds stupid things but its really getting to me, I enjoy doing things with my friend much more than I do with him but then I feeel my boys are missing out!
- My partners dad gave all his sons and daughters a nice bit of money each to enjoy and have a holiday! There all going away but my partner just wants to put his in the bank to buy car bits and junk he doesnt need!! Fab that im th one who works so hard every day with the kids , house etc and out of all his family we have to be the ones not to get a 'treat' . We both have good incomes so not like we need it to keep 'incase' . Everyone I see is having this nice life , enjoying things but me! Ive had to plan my own trips with my friends but I really want to do it as a family
- Do you think the reletionship could ever recover from this?

I just feel like running away and going to stay with my mum but I want my boys to have a proper family so much and I know his family would soon be there being evil to me! His family dont like me as it is as ie had a nice upbringing etc ... His sister moed her wedding day to my sons 1st birthday as she knows I make a fuss and plan special things!! I just hurt soo much inside ...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're maybe suffering from a little bit of post-natal depression so it might be an idea to speak to your GP first of all. He/she might be able to get you some counselling or recommend some medication.

If you find your days are spent drowning with kids, maybe try and find out if there are any groups near you for Mums, like mother and toddler groups or even a creche that you could take them to to meet other mums and have a chat.

Regarding your partner, maybe he feels overwhelmed too. Is there someone who could take the kids for the night and just let you spend the time together talking?

*hug*