Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

back for holadayabd felling worse

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was on a 7day jhoaday wich was nise but i have cum back felling worsei have no idere why tho i did have good time i jsut dont under stand why ifell so crap

Comments

• Options
    post holiday blues
  • Options
    Mhmm. Where did you go?
  • Options
    i when to trnerife
  • Options
    Anticlimax after a holiday is common.

Back to earth with a bump. Don't worry, it will get better.
  • Options
    LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    Hey Bobhall,

Sounds like you had a great time away :thumb: but as Piccolo says you have now had a bit of a bump back down to reality *hug*

It's very common for people to feel a bit down after coming back from a holiday, especially if you have been excited and looking forward to it for a long time. I am not sure what type of holiday you went on, but sometimes it also takes a while for our body clocks to readjust when we get back from holiday especially if there were a lot of late nights and partying, so it may just take a while to get back into a routine. However it might be best not to dwell on this, and think about other good things you may have coming up. Have you got anything you are looking forward to?

You mentioned in another post recently that you saw your GP and have been referred to the community mental health team. Have you had any progress with this yet? How's it going?

Don't feel down on yourself for feeling a bit low even though you had a great time. Hopefully you can also see how the holiday benefited you and cheered you up whilst you were there? If you miss the people you went with, how about arranging to all meet up, share photos etc.?

LauraO