Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

getting alot of attention but..........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi im turning 28 in july and im only just getting alot of attention off men! Its very nice but im sooo inexperienced with guys/sex - still got v plates! That its a big worry in the back of my head!

Ive come to a point where i just want to have fun and learn about sex but i feel so out of it too! Guys are going to meet me and not expect me to still be a virgin. I wish i wasnt i just havent had alot of luck with men when i was younger due to confidence issues etc.....

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We know, you created the exact same thread a couple of weeks ago.

And several of them a couple of months and years ago too. Actually it's all you ever post about and people won't start telling you different things all of a sudden.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey, StrubbleS is right - here's the last thread that was posted -
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/147916-embarrassed-of-lack-of-experience

Luce has hit the nail on the head in your last thread and as you didn't reply to her, I'm not sure if you disagree with her or feel that what she's said wasn't what you wanted to hear?

You mention having confidence issues in the past and maybe this is something you still need some help with? What's your social life like at the moment? If we have a better idea of your situation, it might be easier to figure out some positive ways forward...