Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Unrequited love

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
worst feeling in the world.
Makes me feel like absolute shit.
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :(
    its her loss skive, youre a catch *hug*
  • Options
    Oh yes. That's very true. If it's any consolation, it feels less and less shittier every time, until you are dead inside !
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Oh yes. That's very true. If it's any consolation, it feels less and less shittier every time, until you are dead inside !

Couldn't have put it myself Strubbles!

But yeah, it's an absolute bitch
  • Options
    :(
    its her loss skive, youre a catch *hug*

This

xx
  • Options
    Neddy wrote: »
    But yeah, it's an absolute bitch

Tru-fucking-fax.

I'm with Suzy on this one, Skive. She's missing out *hug*.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Only just come across this. Didn't realise I'd written this to be honest - goes to show you should keep away from the computer when drunk.

Thnak you anyway, you lovely people. I'll get over it one day. Just hope I'm not 60 by the time I do. :)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Skive wrote: »

Thnak you anyway, you lovely people. I'll get over it one day. Just hope I'm not 60 by the time I do. :)

Reminds me of Love in the time of Cholera - maybe that's when she'll fall for you... ;)

On a more serious note, often when someone rejects our affections, it's for good reason in terms of our overall compatibility - maybe deep down we've questioned it ourselves but haven't been able to admit why it's not the best idea because we want to throw caution to the wind and just get it on. :d

Perhaps an obvious point... love is a two-way street and it's really no fun knowing that you like someone more than they like you in a relationship (like if they were to submit to your advances just for the attention.) When the next person you like can see your loveliness, the chemistry will be next level and you'll wonder why this other person was even on your radar. :)
  • Options
    It's a stinger, dude. You have my condolences.

I'm starting to think **Helen** isn't into me as much as I'm into her: she hasn't sent me a thank you letter for any of the soiled underwear I've been sending her.