Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

"Good shag"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so after my last post (he couldnt get an erection) we finally managed it...we did it a few times, and it was good, he even said to me afterwards that it didnt feel like "just sex"..
But in the morning after some more fooling around, he came out with "you're a good shag" ... It was out of the blue, and tbh caught me unawares, and I said nothing cos I didnt know what to say! Looking back, I should have asked him there and then what did he mean by it?
That was a week ago. I've not heard a peep from him. From a male point of view, should I take this as a compliment or a really insensitive comment? I've not contacted him either now because i'm not sure where I stand and dont wanna make a fool of myself if he just isnt interested now..... what do you guys think? Thanks x x x

Comments

• Options
    Take it at face value, he enjoyed the sex.

However if he has not contacted you in a week, he could either be waiting for you to contact him, or he isnt that interested.
  • Options
    Are you in an established relationship, or just messing around/dating?
  • Options
    well i thought it was the start of something but now i think otherwise since he hasnt contacted me (he knows i've been mucked about before, and that i wasnt looking for just a shag) its early days, we've been seeing each other since beginning of May...but its been very on and off.... i guess its just dating
  • Options
    Hmm, have you talked about making it serious? I only ask cos if you're just dating it sounds like he could just be after sex, and now he's had it he's not trying anymore. If you;re in a relationship then he genuinely means it. Guys wouldnt say that if they didnt.
  • Options
    well looks like i've got my answer now... i text him yesterday just to say, what you been up to etc... and i've had no reply!
    What a tosser! Feel like shit now, totally used. Funnily enough, i by chance drove past him today, he was parked outside a shop near to where i live.. made me feel sick to the core. Cos i live in such a small place am bound to bump into him.... really wish I was living back the the uk where everyone just blends into everyone else and you can be anonymous.... oh well what doesnt kill ya makes you stronger, hey. :(