Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The betting tables are now open...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
and we are taking bets as to the life expectancy of Thanatos over at Urban75. :eek:

Deleting posts and threads, while administrative support (and direct involvement) in the insulting and attempted demeaning of said poster has commensed.

Place your bets, gentleman (and ladies). :D

Comments

• Options
    Two days MAX....Never met a more bigoted group of people....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Balddog
    Two days MAX....Never met a more bigoted group of people....

Hmmm... was thinking more towards hours, perhaps minutes.

Another group of posts have been deleted, and threads.

How can you call them "bigoted"? They pride themselves in "political correctness"...

Even mild-mannered Diesel is being threatened with bannishment to the cyber netherworld... :eek:
  • Options
    An old man from Minnesota wanted to plant his potatoes, but it was hard work for one old man. His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison.
    So he wrote a letter to him, explaining his predicament. His son wrote back, "For HEAVEN'S SAKE dad, don't dig up the garden! That's where I buried the GUNS!

Soon after, at 4:00 A.M., a dozen federal agents showed up and dug up the garden, but they found no guns.

Confused by all this, the old man wrote to his son telling him what happened.

The son wrote back, "Don't worry about it dad, just go plant your potatoes. I've helped all I can for now."

:D
  • Options
    Desiel : I think that was in an old episode of "Porridge"....
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    Desiel : I think that was in an old episode of "Porridge"....

Still funny nontheless.

As for Thanatos's "career" on Urban75, I'm surprised they didn't ban him in advance lol.
  • Options
    Thanatos, any disagreements we've had in the past, I apologise. After reading your responses to the freaks with no sense of reality over at Urban 75, all I can say is well done old boy.

Now I'll have to try and find my sign in name, try and annoy some people as well :D
  • Options
    This is getting really scarey...

Like pre-apocolypse stuff. :eek:

MoK confronting the heathens at U-75 on behalf of the "unwashed" American miscreants, then Whowhere's response.

I am feeling quite faint... ;)
  • Options
    btw... they just now banned me, in mid post, as they could not drown me out, nor respond to me convincingly.

So much for "xenophobia"... ;)
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    If you choose to

cause trouble on other sites and boards, please don't publicise your adventures here. You're doing us no favours - if anything, you make us look like idiots.

Dom
This discussion has been closed.