Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Carwash, London

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm going there this sat night for my 18th b-day, has ne one here ever been there b4?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Ur going to a carwash in london for ur 18th b'day? lol odd place to go :D hehe

nah never heard of it
  • Options
    U got a cheek Matt! U visit the web site for it www.carwash.co.uk it looks amazing, so kiss my batty!

I know all about the dress code, just wanted to know what u lot thought about the place.
  • Options
    Re: Carwash, London
    Originally posted by nat_4_will
    I'm going there this sat night for my 18th b-day, has ne one here ever been there b4?

Hey nat_4_will, I've been to Carwash once some time ago, had a fab time!

The venue is quite cool, the main dancefloor is spacey enough with a couple of little "stages" or raised bits, then there's this wicked chill out room somewhere, it's rather plush with velvet sofas and TV screens everywhere.

Yeah, as said before watch out for the dress code, the guys on the door are very pretentious about clubbers wearing the "correct" clothing! But if you stick to outrageous authentic 70s gear you should be fine.

The music is really cool! Not just simple retro pop either; when I went they played some jazzy stuff and it was all very funky and uplifting.

Let us know how you got on, and have a fab burfday!!