Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Feel like self harming (triggering?)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just found out the man who abused me has had a baby and I feel like I'm going to do something and I can't stop my self. I don't know what to do, there's no one in and my boyfriend wont answer his phone and I have no one to talk to

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can you get to a and e to talk to the psych team?
    Yeah i agree with RG... Talking to somebody will help you, Calling the samarations or even texting them... The number is 07725909090... :-) We on the boards all hope you're okay we will be here if you need to talk...
    Sorry about that, I was in a bit of a state but I'm fine now. It just makes me feel sick thinking he's had a baby, but I'll be okay, there's nothing I can do about it anyway I guess.
    Sorry about that, I was in a bit of a state but I'm fine now. It just makes me feel sick thinking he's had a baby, but I'll be okay, there's nothing I can do about it anyway I guess.

*HUGS* Niamh!!! xxx
    i hope you are okay broken angel, just a question and you dont have to answer it at all...but do the police/whoever know that he abused you? as it is really worrying that somebody who abused a young girl now has a child of his own. i think they can do something about that.xx
    Yea they know, but there was nothing they could do about it apparently because none of the other girls would give a statement :/ There was evidence and everything, on his phone, his computer, but they said that at least one of the other girls had to give a statement and they were all too scared to so they wouldn't. I wish there was something I could do :( I can't bare the thought of him having a child.
    Yea they know, but there was nothing they could do about it apparently because none of the other girls would give a statement :/ There was evidence and everything, on his phone, his computer, but they said that at least one of the other girls had to give a statement and they were all too scared to so they wouldn't. I wish there was something I could do :( I can't bare the thought of him having a child.

You could try and call ChildLine on 0800 1111, so you can talk to someone about it, they can also get you extra help, would you do that?
    Thanks :) I don't really like childline, and considering the abuse happened more than a year ago they wont be able to do anything about that. And because of the situation they'd see me as a "danger" to myself and get social services etc. involved and that wont help at all x