Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Can't be arsed putting this in the parenting thread.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not so good at the moment.
    whats the latest? What have they said?
    Baby should/is gonna be fine.

Me however just down about things.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Baby should/is gonna be fine.

Me however just down about things.

*hug* Is there anything specific you're particularly worried about or is it the overall situation? I imagine it must be quite overwhelming...

PM me your latest address. :)
    **helen** wrote: »
    *hug* is there anything specific you want to talk about?

Pm me your latest address. :)

and me and me and me!!!
    I imagine it is the lack of any contact I have had from t'other half since I raised an interesting issue.

Paternity_Blood_type_Chart.jpg

Well you cant prove paternity just by blood type, but it seems you can disprove it. I'm awaiting more conclusive results but at the minute with what I know, I'm holding onto little hope.

Many different things have been adding up and people have been telling me to stop being so silly and its only her hormones.
    She's probably too tired dealing with the baby. Can you go and see her at all?
    Mr G you get massive hugs - remember being a father has little to do with genetics and everything to do with love
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Mr G you get massive hugs - remember being a father has little to do with genetics and everything to do with love

:yes: *hug*
    Love that little kid to bits, but it is increasingly looking like she feels she is going to have to get used to looking after a little one on her own as I'm going to be away through week. Also as well it dont look good for me and her anyway. Oh well.
    Sorry to hear
    Well if she doesnt want me to be, and I'm not the DNA master, then there is not much I can do really.

I do wan't to be a daddy some day properly :(
    im sorry its not going the way you hoped G. That must be an awful mindfuck *hug*
    You know it is bad when you know the only thing you are truly looking forward to in life is a potential pending victory in the post of the week thread.
    *hug*

How shit. I hope you manage to get something worked out, your head must be all over the shop. Glad the little one's doing better.
    It's not a popular position to take as an avowed feminist, but I think it's true that the emotional needs of fathers (or 'potential fathers' if you'll pardon the phrase) are overlooked in law and society in the UK.

I really hope she decides to keep you involved. I'm sorry it's come to this, look after yourself.
    *hug*
    *hug*

*hug* for you MrG
    Right now, indeed it sounds like a headfuck. :(

Like piccolo, I hope you're able to stay involved if that's what you'd like.

You're a really great person G, with so much to offer. Go ahead and feel all the emotions you're entitled to feel and if you can have times of calm on the face of it (in the company of your girlfriend at least ) then who knows what might happen. *hug*
    id be so fucking angry if i were you. How dare she make you spend the whole pregnancy thinking one thing when it wasnt true, or she wasnt sure it was true. What a completely arseholey thing to do
    As heartless as it sounds I don't even consider her as the other half any more.

Went and had a quiet drink with Arctic Roll yesterday afternoon, was nice to just be able to have a chat with someone. Still feeling mega shit though.
    As heartless as it sounds I don't even consider her as the other half any more.

Not heartless at all, simply honest. Glad to hear you guys met, AR is a diamond. I guess my comments were based on not wanting to assume anything about the situation or how you might feel. Now the emphasis seems to be more on how you can move forward...

All here for you. :yes:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Shit... I don't know what to say, I'm sorry. :(
    Big hugs, hope you're ok xx
    I'm finding the current Emmerdale story line between Rhona and Paddy quite amusing, as objective observers we can blatantly see that Rhona is being a bit of a snappy cow.

Its striking a few similarities with me and the woman who I will henceforth refer to as the recent ex, and what I thought was just hormones in the past, and turns out to perhaps have been something more.

Anyway I best be off, got a life to crack on with heh.
    Sorry to hear that xxx
    sry to hear g :(