Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I feel really low right now.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just wanted to see how you were doing Claire? Please stop OD'ing, you could damage yourself badly, their's a 14 year old in hospital right now for OD'ing, please Claire, think before you do it, if you really badly want to OD call a support helpline or get your self down to A&E as quick as possible, I hope you think before you ask next time Claire, please do go to A&E We do get really worried about you A LOT and we show it by talking to you in chat and responding your posts!!

Take care!!

Double Dots...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi DD....
    I'm okay now thankyou... Yeah im going to think next time, and hopefully it wont happen again.. Yesterday i felt very unwell.. So alton towers wasn't that much fun as i felt very unwell. But i got through the day. I understand how much damage i have already done and it upsets me.. I hate myself so much.. But i can't change the past, I can only make sure it doesnt happen again.. I know how much you all care, and i am so grateful for that. Means so much.. I wish i could turn back time and change the past... Because i get so down when i think about all the mistakes i've made. I know there is people i can talk to when i feel like im going to OD, but i just find it hard to open up to people i guess. I know that sounds stupid when i talk to people on here, but its different i feel close to you all cause youve all been through simalar and also show such great support.

Sorry about the long essay..

Thankyou so much