Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I feel really low right now.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys.. So i feel really low and down at the moment, i dont want to do anything stupid or anything as ive stopped and im trying really hard.. I just need to talk to someone who will understand and the response ive had of the site so far has been great... :) I just wish i could stop feeling so down etc... :(

Thanks
Claire

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Claire. Sorry you are feeling bad *hug*.

Is there anything in particular troubling you?
    Just in general my mood has changed.. i will feel okay again later, im used to it now
    ClaireS wrote: »
    Just in general my mood has changed.. i will feel okay again later, im used to it now

I felt like that a while ago. Just try and focus on the fact it will pass and try to distract yourself.. keep posting aswell :-)
    yeah thanks.. i just dont wanna do anything i will regret you know what i mean ? I know it will pass, eventually..
    Hello Claire,

I am sorry you are going through a difficult time at the moment, all this must be troubling you a lot, I know it must be difficult with all this confusing emotions in your head, try relaxing your self, or doing something that lightens your mood up? What do you enjoy doing? Do you have any hobbies at all? If you are struggling and think you are in danger, please call 999, so you can get the help and support you need from their *hug* You could also try Samaritans, they are a free confidential emotional helpline, who will support you when you are going through a difficult time, always remember we are here for you no matter what, I am glad you feel as though you can reach out to us!! *hug*'s
    Yeah im trying to not think about how i feel... cause ill just end up getting upset and doing something i dont wanna do.. So im just listening to music atm... I just need to sort my head out, like i said i should be okay again soon..

Thankyou very much
    I'm sure we can keep you busy!! Why not keep talking to us, it doesn't necessarily have to be about whats going on, it can be anything you like, something you like talking about, you pick the subject or why not try one of the games in the "Waste Time" Section of the site, that way you would be able to get involved with the community more, well the gamers!! Anything in particular you would like to talk about Claire?
    Hmmm im not very good at starting conversations, LOL! I tend to just talk about a load of random stuff, . What are your plans for the weekend?
    My plans for the weekend are Saturday I am going to drop by the hospital do all my homework and coursework and anything I need to catch up on and just relax to be honest, Sunday will be panic mania in the house a day before my aunts wedding, how about you?
    Hey Claire, you could always contact the samaritans again?
    We're always here though.
    Did you manage to find your ipod? I need some different music on my ipod, any suggestions?
    Ahh right.. Im of to alton towers tomorrow :-) So gonna be early start and late night... & sunday prob just chill out, maybe take my little sister swimming, and spend some time with her..
    Ahh right.. Im of to alton towers tomorrow :-) So gonna be early start and late night... & sunday prob just chill out, maybe take my little sister swimming, and spend some time with her..

Alton towers is a lovely place to go!! How old is your younger sister? Always wanted to go to Alton Towers, do tell us how it goes!! It looks like you have a fulfilled packed weekend!! Who are you going to Alton towers with?
    baa ram ewe- yeah im thinking about it... thanks :)
    yeah i found my ipod i'd left it downstairs, what sort of music do you like ?
    yep i love alton towers its awesome :-) my little sister is 8, so not so little now, but she will always be my baby sister.. :D i am going to alton towers with a friend ive known for about 4yrs from college.. :) should be good..
    yep i love alton towers its awesome :-) my little sister is 8, so not so little now, but she will always be my baby sister.. :D i am going to alton towers with a friend ive known for about 4yrs from college.. :) should be good..

How many times have you been to Alton Towers? She must be a cutie then!! Aww -Hugs-
    Yeah i love her with all my heart <3
    Umm once, twice tomorrow :) But i think i've been before, but i can't remember when, i know i have though.. Lol.!
    Not been to alton towers for years, have fun.

What do you suggest? I'll give it a listen to, need something new.
    Yeah i love her with all my heart <3
    Umm once, twice tomorrow :) But i think i've been before, but i can't remember when, i know i have though.. Lol.!

N'aww, haha!! CUTE!! Got any plans for the up coming week?
    :-)
    Working you ?

Baa, Ram Ewe- b.o.b ft hayley williams- aeroplanes(oldish song but still v good)
    - lady gaga- judas, born this way, bad romance
    - nicki minaj ft will i am- check it out
    - pink- perfect
    - adele- make you feel my love
    - LMFAO- party rock anthem, get crazy
    - N dubz- we dance on, girls, playing with fire, took it all away, best behaviour
    - Glee- Halo/Walking on sunshine
    - JLO- Im into you ft lil wayne, On the floor ft pitbull
    I've been listening to a n dubz album recently.

Signing out now Claire, hope you feel better soon and enjoy tomorrow :)
    Cool i love N dubz :) Okay well check those songs out, if you need anymore suggestions lemme know :D

Thankyou should be fun, :)
    I will give some of the others a listen to. Forgot to mention that in my other post.
    woah :'( i thought i could get past this, but ive jjust overdosed :(
    woah :'( i thought i could get past this, but ive jjust overdosed :(

You know what we're going to say, Claire, and I'm sorry to always be saying the same thing to you. Please, please, please go to your local hospital.

I really hope you do manage to do this for yourself. I'm so sorry it came to this. Truly.
    i took 8 ibuprofen, i dunno how much damage i can do with just that.. So wish chat was on tonight :'(
    I don't know, I'm not a doctor, you need to see one.

I'm sorry that chat isn't on to offer more concrete support. Do you think you can manage to write all this down and take it to a hospital? Then all you need to do is tell the receptionist your name and address and give them a piece of paper.
    I will be ok.. im going to go, i feel really tired now.
    OK, I hope you manage to get some help.
    That looks interesting but cause of my dyspraxia I don't have enough concentration to read books. I feel ok this morning just very sleepy. Anyway of to alton towers soon. Thanks guys for the advice
    I think that last post was Spam, a lot of it pops up.

Glad you're feeling better, have a good day.