Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

help i am underage but she is overage :/

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my gf is 17 and has had sex before and i am 15 and have had sex before but she is telling me that she won't have sex because i am 15:/ any ideas on how to persuade her but she will give and receive oral no problems :D only good thing about it ;):naughty:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I can see her point. When is she 18? Your chances of sex when she is 18 is basically zero, not even oral.
    Leaving asides the age thing, the idea that you should need to "persuade" her is a wrong one to have. It's her choice, and not for you to bend her will to your liking.
    Might want to mention the fact that oral sex with an underage person is also illegal. At least, I think it is.
    Yeah I agree with others, you should want her to have sex with you because she wants to, not because you are trying to goad her into it.
    Maybe have a civil discussion with her as to why? Is she concerned because of the legal aspect? or because she thinks you might be inexperienced? You should ask her for reasons.
    I think you need to ask her why.

If it's the legality thing then, technically, any sex act is illegal on a minor; this includes oral and fingering (and even snogging) as well as full sex. She's unlikely to be prosecuted as a) someone would need to find out and tell the police and b) the police and CPS would need to decide that you were being abused. As there's a small age gap that's highly unlikely. Explain the law to her and see what she says.

If it's any other reason at all, then it's not a case of "persuading" her to have sex. She will have sex with you when she's good and ready- that she's had sex before doesn't give you a right to it. You'll either have to wait or dump her and go find someone else.
    If you think you have the right to obtain sex by 'persuasion' from someone who doesn't want to have sex with you (for whatever reason) then you should think very hard about whether you're mature enough to be in a sexual relationship.
    she wants to have it with me but she is concerned by the age difference thats all i just want to try and tell her that it will be fine and nthing bad would happen
    Print off or email her the articles on sex and the age of consent. And remind her that all sexual contact is illegal, not just penetration. But respect her choice if she's adamant she wants to wait.
    the problem will be then what happens if she turns round and says no action for you at all then
    :no:
    Then you will respect that or find a new girlfriend.
    piccolo wrote: »
    Then you will respect that or find a new girlfriend.

:yes:
    gavlaar wrote: »
    the problem will be then what happens if she turns round and says no action for you at all then

No sexing for you then, innit.
    Im sure you can wait a year or so. You'be got your whole life to have sex, waiting a year isnt gonna kill you
    gavlaar wrote: »

then shes just not that into you. Move on.
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Im sure you can wait a year or so. You'be got your whole life to have sex, waiting a year isnt gonna kill you

lol, seriously. Can you imagine waiting a whole year to have sex with someone?

haha, i was hesitant to post this, but my thoughts exactly.

It is coincidentally advised mostly by people who's next sexy time is just a phone call away.

Depends on whether you're getting a regular noshing or not...

FWIW I think she's probably hiding nerves behind a convenient excuse, hence why 'persuasion' isn't going to work. Just enjoy the BJs and the sex will happen when she's ready for it to.

There's more to sexy time than putting your ding-a-ling in her tra-la-la.

There's more to sexy time than putting your ding-a-ling in her tra-la-la.

Wow, come to think of it, you might be actually right. Consider my mind blown.

He's already waited 15 years...
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Wow, come to think of it, you might be actually right. Consider my mind blown.

There's no need to be sarcastic. Sex is about far more than penetration alone, as any decent sex therapist will tell you. Kissing, cuddling, mutual masturbation and oral are all pretty damn good and important too. People should appreciate everything else more and be less hung up on penetration, especially as so few women can orgasm through penetration alone.
    One word "rohypnol" :)

(I joke before anyone goes all badass on me)
    Fuuubar wrote: »

(I joke before anyone goes all badass on me)

err haha :rolleyes:

Joke or not, that's almost but not quite as funny as cancer.
    One word "rohypnol"

Saying "it's a joke" doesn't mean it's acceptable to joke about it.
    Oh please this is the internet, at least i had the courtesy to say it was a joke...
    Sorry my sense of humour is distasteful jokes, but most people enjoy them.
    Oh please this is the internet, at least i had the courtesy to say it was a joke...

There's a difference between distasteful jokes and being a dickhead. Distasteful jokes are generally funny. What you said was just horrid.
    I don't think this is the right place to be making those jokes.
    yeah most people find rape well funny. Especially if theyre a complete cunt

It's a message board for young people from all backgrounds, including some people who have been sexually abused or assaulted.

It's not fucking 4chan, cretin.