Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

dilemma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone. I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I met a guy at a party through a friend and me and my friend got the impression that he liked me. I liked him pretty much as soon as I saw him and he seemed nice. We met up another time with other people and then I went away for a weekend with him, his friend, my friend and three other people. The problem is that during the weekend we understood that his friend really liked me and now I think the guy I like likes my friend. I don't want to be immature about it all, but I don't know what to do. I always thought that he liked me and not his friend. We are going to go out with them for an evening and I really don't know whether I should go or not because I don't want to spend the evening in a bad mood, obviously if he does like my friend and he spends all evening talking to her. I also don't want to seem antisocial and immature by just not seeing them again. Do you think it's going too far?