Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Status updates for Randomboy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So he's left his facebook logged in. What should I do to it? Any status suggestions? :d

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    IMO the best ones are to leave the status, but change things like his gender so that it says things like "RB changed her profile picture"- usually takes a while to figure that one out! Or change his birthday to tomorrow and see how many people fall for it!
    lol
    I'd agree with the subtle stuff. Change his name to a rude toilet word (colon, rectum, something like that) and change the language to English (upside down) or Kijibati.
    Make him a fan of all his favourite things. And by favourite, I mean, things he hates.
    or change his birthday to tomorrow and see how many people fall for it!

do this!!!!!
    change his interested in from women to men and 'like' loads of awful things like justin beiber
    I only had a few minutes before he realised so in the end I put "Randomboy loves cats so much he wishes his girlfriend had fur". I will remember your suggestions for next time.
    best thing to do is facebook rake, a varation of fb rape! You change their picture to one of a rake, status to something rake related (eg these leaves aren't gonna rake themselves), Location something rake related (eg http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Rake+town&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl)
    you get the idea