Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

allright, since anything goes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I guess since this an anything goes thing, I'll go ahead and try to tell everyone how I feel about the world. I'm not a cynic. I'm not a pessimist.

But I get really pissed off when people sit around and complain about the world. You're only making the world worse by doing this. Why would you spend your energy bitching about politics and your parents and your school and your job?? If you want to see a change, well than change what you actually have power over. Your attitude.

If you haven't read the 7 habits of highly effective people yet, I highly recommend it. It will change how you feel about everything in life.

If you want to help a charity, than do it. If you don't have any money, than volunteer. Or if you have an old beater car around, than donate that!

There are many ways to make the world a better place. It's time we exercise what actually have control over. (Our own lives)

James

Comments

• Options
    *yawn*
  • Options
    very insightful, fucking tool
  • Options
    It's not a great idea to start throwing around insults on your fourth post.

Hi, though.
  • Options
    If you're interested in a discussion on the topic, head over and start a thread in Politics and Debate. For anything goes, you might want to take a look at the what this board is for thing at the top.
  • Options
    very insightful, fucking tool

Far more insightful than the shitty self help pisswankery that is "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People". Written by a thieving fucker for gullible fuckers.

If you like it are you the thieving fucker or the gullible fucker?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :eek2: Ok boys, put your toys back in the pram.

James, probably worth taking on board Scary's points here. Your post is quite preachy and I guess that might get people's backs up a bit, but within it there are some interesting points that you might want to start a discussion in politics about. Going to close this now and hope that people will be more respectful when they disagree with each other in future.
This discussion has been closed.