Share your ideas and feedback to help us create a video for group chat! Complete our survey here to take part
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Question for maths buffs
I'm really really bad at maths, so one of my modules is split into 2 assignments, one worth 40% of the module and the other worth 60%. If I got 63% on the assignment worth 40% and 57% on the assignment worth 60% then what did I get for the total module?