Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I think I have changed a great deal from the last time i was posting on here.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The last time i was using this forum was having a lot off issues that was 2 years ago 2009
I have changed since then moved on from doing was i doing no self harming no drinking moved out off YMCA got my own flat and having a loving boyfriend who has help me loads and helped me move out YMCA really happy he help me, Still having a bit off issues with my family but that can get it sorted in my own time, The post i was reading i wrote in 2009 doesnt really sound like me anymore

Comments

• Options
    :thumb: that's great!

well done!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    The last time i was using this forum was having a lot off issues that was 2 years ago 2009
    I have changed since then moved on from doing was i doing no self harming no drinking moved out off YMCA got my own flat and having a loving boyfriend who has help me loads and helped me move out YMCA really happy he help me, Still having a bit off issues with my family but that can get it sorted in my own time, The post i was reading i wrote in 2009 doesnt really sound like me anymore

This is lovely to hear. How did you find YMCA? Must have been hard to be there, but was there much support available?
  • Options
    There was help there

There was help at YMCA and i use it but sometimes i did get funny and the staff wouldnt talk to me as i was getting pissy,Yeah it was hard there i got talking to wrong people and went down the wrong road drinking all the time and not getting away where i was at YMCA for nearly 2years before i moved out and thats where i got with patrick and he helped me move out and stop drinking, So i am really greatfull he helped me i probz be still at YMCA drinking and being a pain or kicked out and no where to live

Just really happy he made me see sense for one :)