Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

my ex's best mate (is it really a no go zone?)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you guys are probably thinkin this girl is mucked up in relationships! i'm just mislead!

i've said before about my ex's best mate and i'm hearing al hese different things....

one that i shouldn't come between two best mates and plus people would think i'm just messing them around...

and that i shouldn't think about what people should think of me coz if i like this guy i should go for it.

we get on like ace and he's really shy but not as so much with me. i just love being around him, he's quite cute and he makes me laugh most of the time.

it's like we were sitting in the park, me, my ex and him and he rested his head on my knee just chucking grass on my lap, i wanted to stroke his hair but i didn't wanna make my ex uncomfortable as he still likes me! :( we seemed so close but i'm trying not to hurt anyone here!

he has other girls after him now and most of them are my close mates, i've liked him for a while now, i've always found something about him really attract me to him. i've been trying to forget it, it'll never work. i just need to know wat is the actual right thing to do! please help me on this one as its doing my head in, just sitting or chatting with him on the net not being able to tell him i really like him.

he had fancied me before but this other guy i liked at the time asked me out the day he was going to, i felt gutted in a way but i wasn't that close to him then.

your advice would be soooooo helpful! thanx for reading!

xxx

Comments

• Options
    although this is a dificult situation, you have to do what is right ofr you! i wouldn't jump straight into a relationship with the new guy but if you genuinly like this guy you are only selling yourself short by holding back.
  • Options
    love triangles

useful article for you!

Susie :)