Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Stupid Holiday Ruining Everything... grr

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
k, sounds familiar! but when you go away things might happen and it all depends on what will happen will happen.

if you felt strongly for sean you wouldn't do anything but if you find this cute lad and stuff happens it happens, doesn't mean you have to tell sean. unless you feel guilty nothin should slip out! might not be the best advice but thats mine!:rolleyes:

good luck and have fun!

Comments

• Options
    i guess its one of them matters where you'll have to wait and see what happens.

if you really like this guy temptation shouldn't be that bad and you'll have as much fun making mates and having a laugh, anyway you'll see him soon, two weeks won't be anything by the time its over. about his girl friend, if he seems trusting you aint got nothin to worry about!

you'll be fine after the hols, at least it'll give you a break from it all!

good luck and take care:)
  • Options
    I don't know weather to laugh or feel sorry for this poor chap, Your young and should have fun, You have lots of time in the future to worry about Commitment and staying faithful

Who knows what this lad will be up to while you’re a way as well!

Don't plan anything yet, just wait and see you may meet someone in Spain!

Best not to plan anything as things never workout the way you want if you plan it, Just go with the flow;) :p
  • Options
    You are being a bit selfish here with him its ok for you to cheat on him but you wouldnt like him doing it to you. IF he does think about it but doesnt because he wouldnt like to cheat on you but you go ahead and cheat on him how would you feel. if you have the intentions of cheating on him i would break the relationship off and be honest. you are being unfair and i think for your attitude to be the way you are is totally utterly selfish grow up :rolleyes:
  • Options
    if he means too much to you why the hell are you still tempted to cheat on him?