Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls Only!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm having trouble remembering what time of day to take 'the pill', as I was advised to take it at approx. the same time everyday. Do any girls have any ways of remembering when to take it?
I can't ever take it as soon as I wake up as I wake up at different times every day.

Also another thing, I have pain in my breasts, but I'm not sure whether I don't fit my bra's or I have a health problem that has been undetected or they are getting bigger, and is causing back pain. Is it worth wasting my doctor's time, as I am one for letting things past thinking everything will be okay.

Thanks in advance for anyone with useful advice.

Comments

• Options
    Set your alarm?
  • Options
    With my pill i set my alarm for 1 o'clock, which means im already up and awake, and if im not then i should be! I find its better to take it in the day than in the evenig cos i tend to lose track of time then

As for the boob thing, check out this site for how to makes ure your bra fits.

http://www.bravissimo.com/perfectfit/getting-the-perfect-fit/guide//#/1
    http://www.bravissimo.com/perfectfit/fitting-video/

If its not like it is in the video then you need bigger/smaller bras. If they fit properly then maybe go see your doctor just in case
  • Options
    I take it before I clean my teeth in the evening - I never forget to clean my teeth so this helps me remember.
  • Options
    Setting an alarm doesn't always work. Why not take it with a meal that you have at the same time everyday? Or even if you have work, why not take it before you leave, or when you arrive home? Put a sticky-note on your bedroom door, or where the medication is located and that will remind you when to take it.

I wouldn't watch a video or look on the internet if you are considering the fact your bra's might be too big or too small. I would go along to a shop near you that measures you; this is better as you are not measuring them yourself as you won't be as accurate as someone else measuring you. If you bra's are fine, or even getting new ones that don't make a difference then, my advice would be to visit your doctor. It's better being safe than sorry, not that I'm implying it could be something bad, but whatever it is, it could affect your back - as by my interpretation you have back pain because of them.