Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The Female Body

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need a little help here, folks!!

I am only 16 and have not had sex yet but I am thinking to myself how to deal with it,

The problem that I am getting at is that almost every part of the female body I find attracting and is able to turn men on, but for some reason, I dont find the vagina an attractive part of the body and it does no turn me on at all.

I have told my best mate about it and he was quite confused, which I was expecting as all my mates talk about it very often, but it's me who is the exception of the group who find it as a turn-on.

I need help with this. Has anyone else had the same problem or something similar?, could someone help me with this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know how you feel, I just dont get turned on by a blokes penis. The thought of going down on someone made me feel sick, lots of lads have asked me to do it but I havnt been able to, until last night that is. I just dont see the appeal, I love every other part about blokes apart from that. Its annoying, when i sleep with someone or do something like that with a lad my mates ask who had the biggest etc, and I always wonder why they want to know that? My mate loves going down on her boyfriend and says it really turns her on but to me its quite repulsive. I admit it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be but I didnt really enjoy it much.

Does it really matter that it doesnt turn you on? I dont get at all turned on by blokes bits but I manage just fine, you dont need to be turned on by that if every other part of a girls body turns you on. I know what you mean about your mates always talking about it and your the only one who isnt turned on by them, thats what its like with me. My mates sit round talking about blokes bits and I feel like the only one who isnt in the least bit interested.