Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

lesbian

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A girl I've been seeing has said that she wants us to have sex, but as I never have done with another woman i'm rather nervous-xht do you do???

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't do anything you're uncomfortable with. If she cares about you, she'll be ok with that.

How old are you both?
    piccolo wrote: »
    Don't do anything you're uncomfortable with. If she cares about you, she'll be ok with that.

How old are you both?

We're both 16 (that's the other worry, I'm just not sure if 16 is old enough)
    16 is legally old enough, if that's what you're worried about.

The question of whether you're ready is one only you can answer. If you don't feel ready, it is your right to say no. Communication is really important in any relationship, and it's vital in a sexual context for you both to get the most out of it. In the mean time, here are some links you might find useful:

Safe sex between women

Being a virgin

Sex with a new partner

There are loads of info sheets on the sex and relationship section of theSite.
    from what u have said, i think u r not want to do this maybe....so i think do not afford urslef, just do follow ur heart. :))
    and 16 is young, just think it over.