Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Company complaint

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wondering what I can do legally.

I sent my PC for general repairs a few months back now, and it got demolished in transit, so they replaced the parts and I paid £100 for a new case/PSU (I tested the original fault, so they have replaced my motherboard). I got my PC back early Thursday morning of this week. I checked it all out and noticed immediately that they had forgot some of the hardware (among other smaller problems). They've missed out 6GB of my RAM so I've only got 2GB right now.

I've phoned non stop and their phones are just ringing out. Tried multiple numbers to see if it was a problem with our line. Still ringing out until the phone cuts the call. It goes engaged every once in a while so I know others are trying to get through to them.

I've also emailed, no reply. Which I'm not surprised about because they've never replied to my previous emails. I'm thinking of sending a letter, but I want to see what else I can do if I also get nothing back. I doubt they've gone bust, but there must be something happening on their end.

They're still accepting other orders and whatnot because they changed their website to reflect a sale a few days ago.

So this gets put into search results, the company is Cube247. You can find SO many negative complaints about this company these days. They're terrible in all ways imaginable, I've already referred 2 people from not buying from them.

Comments