Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

what's the worst customer service you've had

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm looking to make myself feel better as today's trip to the shops has left me in a bad mood!

I find shop floor workers in most shops so rude.

In sports direct today, i needed some advice so loitered around a member of staff who was serving someone else, she knew & aknowledged that I was there, yet when she was finished she walked away and then someone else got her attention and she helped him first! so then i went to the counter to ask for said help, the woman (who didnt actually seem at all with it) just pointed at the other woman who walked away from me. I did finally get some help after about 15 minutes of trying. Only to find out that they dont have fitting rooms and yet dont do refunds. So I cant try the stuff on anyway and if i buy it and it doesnt fit i cant get my money back.

Then in primark, the woman who had just served me at the kiosk, could see I had alot of bags to pick up (and i wasnt being at all slow) yet as soon as she had thrown my receipt at me she proceeded to say hello to the woman in the queu behind me, before i had even left. Not the end of the world but kinda rude i thought.

Grrrrr!

That's my ranting part over!

I then went into next who were brilliant. So they're not all bad!

Anyone else had bad service recently?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Barclaycard, Dial Direct and Tiscali have all been terrible.

Dial Direct is the shortest story to tell.

Me: I'd like to cancel the insurance policy on my Suzuki Bandit motorcycle.

DD: OK, I can see you've got 5 months left on the policy, but we're not able to offer you a refund on those five unused months.

Me: That's about £140 worth of insurance you're charging me for that I don't need and can't use.

DD: Yeah, nothing we can do.

Me: *grumble* - OK, well cancel the policy.

DD: It's going to cost you £20 to cancel the policy.

Me: Eat a dick.