Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

There for who? *Maybe trig*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I haven't wrote a poem for quite awhile so not sure if it may make sense for not

There for who?
You told me you would be there for me no matter what
That all changed
You where there for me when I was feeling ok
Where were you when everything turned
Where were you when I was crying and couldn't stop
Where were you when everyone was shouting
No ones cares
Where were you when I cut and cut and cut
Lots of blood all aroud the floor next to me
Lots of empty pill packets scatting the floor
Everything was double and blurry
To much red
Head spinning
Shaking
Now its the end
I feel great
No more hurt and pain
I am going and never coming back

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    *hug* Lovely poetry, I am sorry you feel like this, what was your inspiration for this poetry? What was happening? x
    *hug*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just so bloody tired. I was thinking stuff over and over again, I really shouldn't think to much. I was trying to get my head around stuff but it was making me worse and worse. I was thinking my family they are there when i'm fine as they don't have to do anything. But if I'm not fine they don't care at all, its like i'm in a different place to them, they don't talk to me, thay never ask how I am, they just leave me to get worse and worse. They probaly wouldn't even notice if I went and disapeared and never came back. I need to get away, I can't stay here, I need try to start a new life without them to never see them again or if then if that don't work then to go forever :'( Its getting nearer and nearer just to give up, I can't deal with much more whats happened now :'(