Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Fingering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A few nights ago i was at a party and this group of lads started talking about fingering girls when they were on their period and how they like it (something about more lubrication?!) They said it was fine as long as they washed their hands after. i was jst wondering how other pple felt about this? i used to think it was a total NO NO but now i dont know! any opinions...?

Comments

• Options
    hmmmm.
    well i suppose it wouldnt be that bad... you dont really have to get your hands dirty though do you? (clit) i dont really relish the idea but if i was asked then i guess i would
  • Options
    Well many girls seem to experience a huge libido boost during their period so why waste the moment simply because of a little blood? The best sex play is bound to get messy in one way or another so just go with the flow (as it were)! ;):p:D

*ducks to avoid flying objects*
  • Options
    so just go with the flow (as it were)!

that is a really gross pun!!!!funny but gross
  • Options
    hehehe, Sorry it just came out! ;):p:D
  • Options
    If they knew what they were doing they would already have the woman aroused and wet, which they would then not need the woman to be on her dabs!!!

Minging!!!! Eeeeeewwwwwwwww :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    hehehe, Sorry it just came out! ;):p:D

*tuts*
  • Options
    Your loss :p
  • Options
    i dont think its that horrible for the girl tho! i suppose it wud jst feel the same! i think its up to the guy and most dont mind so hey, why waste a bit of fun?!
  • Options
    Me and my (now bastard) ex used to o stuff all the time when i was on.
  • Options
    It aint all that bad me and my gf have done it a few times you just have to "tickle" their clit and its fine no mess (well aslong as the hole is plugged!
  • Options
    (well aslong as the hole is plugged!

Lmao

:D

I'm in a strange mood, not sure why i found this funny, maybe its because i'm immature :p :rolleyes: :(

I'd finger a girl if she was on and wanted it, i'd shag her to, all depends on her wanting it, I wouldn't force her into it tho

But i would hope if she feeling AROUSED and want it! that she could tell me, I mean I've never met a bloke who turned sex down. And a bit of blood on my hands or dick wouldn't bother me personally
  • Options
    Personaly i don't feel attractive when i'm on my period and for that reason (and that reason only) i wouldn't let this happen to me. i can not think of anything that turns me off more then the idea of getting sexual when im bleeding
    :mad:
  • Options
    I suppose it also depends on how heavy the girl is aswell... if it was quite light then it wudnt really matter...
  • Options
    it may just be me but i never feel hornier than i do at that time of the month. im still plucking up the courage to discuss this concept wiv my new bf. wish i could predict if he'd b up for it or just freaked out
  • Options
    jezzi, just remind him that only the finest sailors sail the red sea! lol.

That should put some wind in his sails and provide ample challenge to test his skills.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jezzi9
    it may just be me but i never feel hornier than i do at that time of the month. im still plucking up the courage to discuss this concept wiv my new bf. wish i could predict if he'd b up for it or just freaked out

Just drop hints about how you're always more horny at that time of the month and how it's not fair that you can't make the most of it. Chances are that he'll be up for it.

My personal opinion on the whole matter though is that sex whilst on a light period is fine ..... but there's just something not very pleasant about the whole thought of being fingered (as in the hole fingers in whole thing) at this time.

Edited because of tosser like spelling!!
  • Options
    By the way..

For those who are conserned about the mess, when you are aroused whilst on your period the flow of blood is actually reduced so it doesn't exactly bleed down your legs or anything!!
    I must admit that I am more horny and somehow feel more sexy whilst I am on my period - not sure the logic behind that one though!!

Plus orgasms can help period pain!!!

;):)