Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

baby did a bad bad thing...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok heres my issue, i've been dating this man (we'll call him A) for a while, about four months acutally, which may not seem like a long time but i am one of those people who has 'commitment problems' so this is about as serioius as i've ever been before.
now there is this other guy (we'll call him B) he was in a evening class of mine spring semester and i was infatuated with him from the moment i saw him, one of those total lust things
B and i eventually got talking and became fairly nice friends, we would talk alot and do things with eachother often, even though now we are friends, my infatuation for him grew even stronger,
then a few days ago, B and i were watching a movie at his house, i don't know how it all started but one thing led to another and things got pretty heavy, we didn't have sex but it was pretty hot between us.
i got scared because i knew that he was just a friend (a very sexy friend) and i had the relationship feelings for A,
B knows how i feel and we have talked, but i am scared. i know that i have to tell A i just dont' know how. anybody have any suggestions? im just confused, and another thing, even though i have talked to B about us and even though i stupidly acted on my feelings i still have those desires for him, hence yet another problem

Comments

• Options
    Well in my book, you've already cheated on A. Maybe you should have had a bit more consideration for his feelings before you did whatever you did with B.

How would you feel if they guy you are seeing cheated on you ?? You'd feel pretty shitty, and you'd be calling him every name under the sun.

If you tell A, he'll more than likely tell you to get lost, which is what you deserve. That, I'm afraid, is your problem. You don't deserve him.

Grow up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by atomic brian
    Well in my book, you've already cheated on A. Maybe you should have had a bit more consideration for his feelings before you did whatever you did with B.

How would you feel if they guy you are seeing cheated on you ?? You'd feel pretty shitty, and you'd be calling him every name under the sun.

If you tell A, he'll more than likely tell you to get lost, which is what you deserve. That, I'm afraid, is your problem. You don't deserve him.

Grow up.

beer
  • Options
    ok,

ouch!

k, so things got outta hand with (B), but do you like him more than (A) and was it seriously worth it now you look back?

you have to tell one of them whats going on, either that thing with (B) was a spur of the moment and you were just getting horny sitting there with him (who wouldn't alone with a guy getting bored) or tell (A) that you've had something happen and obviously your not dedicated to this relationship and you need to be a free kindrid spirit! you'll find the right words! look at this as this desicion could make changes you might regret!

good luck hun!
    x ;) x