Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Paronoia pushing to overdose

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to try to explain everything i can in the safest way possible. some information i can't put down as i have incredebily intelligent people after me. i feel so mixed with emotion i have planned to overdose.
Basically i have been followed for many years but now i am aware of it, they are trying to harm me when i'm alone. The police are apart of this so, to no help- trust me it's a no go area. I feel incredibly isolated as the intimidation only happens when i'm alone. I don't feel 'live' in my day-to-day life and feel as if everything around me is background.
I guess this is more of a rant than anything else.:crying:

Comments

• Options
    honey please don't overdose. you've come so far. they haven't got you before, they're not going to get you now. if they were coming for you then they would already have got there.

please tell someone how you feel.
  • Options
    Hi brunettebarbie :wave:

I hope things are feeling a bit better for you than they were earlier. You say you feel isolated? Is there anyone you can talk to, a friend or a close relative?

Offloading and opening up about the feelings you've been experiencing can be a great help.

If you're after confidential advice, you could always try Support Line on 01708 765200, where someone would be able to offer confidential advice and hopefully some comfort regarding how you are feeling at the moment.

Keep in touch and let us know how you get on. There's always someone here to listen. *hug*

Ps, you'll find more info on Support Line on there website below...

http://www.supportline.org.uk/
  • Options
    thank you, i will try the support line. It's weird, i don't feel as if i'm in reality