Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sex, alcohol and mishaps - your stories

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
:wave:

We often hear from you guys and others that we need to get TheSite.org better known to more young people who would benefit from the website and so hopefully lots of you will be pleased to know that we have an upcoming campaign called 'Sex on Tap' that we’ll be running across four universities in May.

It would be fabulous to have your help with making this a success.

So, we’re looking for quotes related to embarrassing/wish it never happened/funny sex stories that will appear on glasses, merchandise and in promo areas. Have you got anything you can share with us? Don’t worry we’ll keep them absolutely anonymous, so it’s a great chance to get them off your chest.

So if you have a story, you can go ahead and post it here... of if you want the next level of anonymity, please add it to this Google Doc which you can add to without signing into Gmail and without having to leave your name. :thumb:

All contributions will be massively appreciated! :heart:

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    *bump*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Took me a while to find the google doc :blush:
    Prudes, the lot of you!

One Night Stand was too drunk for Round 2, so I had a wank and spunked up her wall while she slept next to me. A gentleman never pressures.
    Took me a while to find the google doc :blush:

New forum issue - hyperlinks aren't automatically underlined at the mo, here's the full link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wjgh7OvVbrj-cBGummyScp0XV2GOlqDK7jiRgBf67AY/edit?hl=en

:)
    I slept with a girl from the valleys once.

Does that count as embarrassing?
    Not really my embrassing story, but was for the guy, night at the end of uni exams, had had plenty to drink, comes back to mine, obviously has enough dutch courage to try for a kiss, which goes in his favour, in the dark, on my bed, definitely good potential for more to go in his favour. Up until he falls over 3 times trying to walk from bed to desk to get a condom, completely fails at opening the packet, and then can't stay hard to actually do anything......

Could have been a really good night with the girl he'd been hitting on all term.
    I have had a couple of mishaps...

I was fooling around with a girl on her friend's bed, things got a bit fast paced and I kind of.......umm........tarnished the sheets? Bit of an aiming issue....I would add that her friend was asleep on the other bed in the room whilst this was going on:S

Also I've had the classic mishap of condom breaking during proceedings. Cue panic and morning after pill.....which all turned out okay. However, I will no longer be using Durex Featherlites, they make me nervous! ¬___¬
    A girl i was seeing a year ago and me were at a party when i persuaded her to give me oral sex in the toilets .. lets just say i shot it in her hair and neither off us noticed but the rest off the guests did ! x
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    errr wrong hole? :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Waking up in the morning naked next to my best friend, and his sister... That was an awkward one explaining :L