Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

instead of cum it was...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
err.. I just gave my new 'friend with benefits' a blowjob, and just when I thought he was about to cum, instead of cumming in my mouth, he peed.

Not loads, just a bit, but does this mean there is something wrong with him?!

I didn't feel comfortable asking him!

Comments

• Options
    Are you sure it was pee and not just very watery?
  • Options
    That would freak me out and probably make me throw up. But it was a bit of accidental pee then he'll probably be very embarassed if you do bring it up! He probably just got too excited!
  • Options
    Are you sure it was pee? Pee shouldn't be able to come out of his penis when he's very erect because there's a muscle that clamps over the urethra. It means that you can't pee when you should be coming, to stop the two getting mixed up. It's why men can't pee with a boner.

If he did pee in your mouth he probably meant to. I think it was probably just watery cum though.
  • Options
    How come i can pee with a feel irrection then!?
  • Options
    You can force yourself to pee, but it's hard to accidentally pee with an erection IME.
  • Options
    Pee shouldn't be able to come out of his penis when he's very erect because there's a muscle that clamps over the urethra.

Hence "Morning Glory"
  • Options
    Morning Glory is to stop men peeing the bed? I thought it was to give them something to poke thier partner in the back with to wake them up.
  • Options
    You can pee with a hard on, it's almost impossible to pee (unless forcing REALLY hard, -pun) when you're stimulating the penis though. I.e while masturbating or having intercourse.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Morning Glory is to stop men peeing the bed? I thought it was to give them something to poke thier partner in the back with to wake them up.

Yeah that too, but that's learned behaviour rather than evolution. We're taught it in school...
  • Options
    Progressive schooling?