Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Best quality in a man

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Flip side to Best Quality in a Woman

What do you ladies look for and ultimately want?
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Personally a GSOH :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    More like Bank account!! and Wallet size!!

    :p:D :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Best quality in a man
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    Flip side to Best Quality in a Woman

    What do you ladies look for and ultimately want?

    Like it ! Like it !
    :)
    Come on girls we're waiting !:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Best quality in a man
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor


    Like it ! Like it !
    :)
    Come on girls we're waiting !:D

    Sorry OS and any other gay peeps. I just realised that I specifically aimed that at the ladies. :o:D

    Its open to all obviously:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Best quality in a man
    Originally posted by Bandit4911


    Sorry OS and any other gay peeps. I just realised that I specifically aimed that at the ladies. :o:D

    Its open to all obviously:D

    It's OK Bandit,........ not offended.

    I maybe gay, but it's still interesting to her what girls see in guys.
    :) :cool: ;):)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Personally..

    Apart from the normal things like personality, looks etc., I think a guy that is genuine and that doesn't "put on a front" to impress you.

    Plus... a nice fit bum does help!!:)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Large package! Large Wallet :D No only joking all i want is a man that can treat me with respect and love me for who i am i dont want any money i just want someone to love me for being me. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by misse83


    Plus... a nice fit bum does help!!:)

    I'll 2nd that !
    :D;) :cool:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by misse83
    Apart from the normal things like personality, looks etc., I think a guy that is genuine and that doesn't "put on a front" to impress you.

    Plus... a nice fit bum does help!!:)

    Ooh good, cos Ive got one of those :D (not my opinion you understand):rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by Bandit4911


    Ooh good, cos Ive got one of those :D (not my opinion you understand):rolleyes:

    Have you, well Hi then, can I give my opinion ? !;)
    Oh sorry, you can't be bought can you ?:(

    Has Harmless got a nice bum ? ;):) :cool:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor


    Have you, well Hi then, can I give my opinion ? !;)
    Oh sorry, you can't be bought can you ?:(

    No I cant be bought.
    Anyway Me Julie loves my bum and thats good enough for me:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor


    Has Harmless got a nice bum ? ;):) :cool:

    The word on the grapevine is "yes he has"

    The words of LacyMay2k, not me!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by Harmless


    The word on the grapevine is "yes he has"

    The words of LacyMay2k, not me!!

    HOW DOES SHE KNOW ? :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor




    Has Harmless got a nice bum ? ;):) :cool:

    Oi pervert! Yes he has and you aint having none of it! :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k


    Oi pervert! Yes he has and you aint having none of it! :D

    Oi ! yourself, I maybe gay, but I am no pervert !!:mad:

    Anyway,..... it's only to look at it ! ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor


    Oi ! yourself, I maybe gay, but I am no pervert !!:mad:

    Anyway,..... it's only to look at it ! ;)

    I know your bent...but your still perving on my husband! So ner ner! :p

    You cant even look at it! Its mine...all mine *evil laugh* :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k


    I know your bent...but your still perving on my husband! So ner ner! :p

    You cant even look at it! Its mine...all mine *evil laugh* :D

    You two married ?

    Well I never:cool:

    Hi to you both ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor


    You two married ?

    Well I never:cool:

    Hi to you both ;)

    Yes im 16, hes 18...its a match made in heaven! :rolleyes: :D:p

    Go and find a bloke! ;):D:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think I feel another 3sum coming on!!!

    HeHeHe!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Personally..
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k


    Yes im 16, hes 18...its a match made in heaven! :rolleyes: :D:p

    Go and find a bloke! ;):D:p
    Heaven or Hell ?:mad:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I think I feel another 3sum coming on!!!

    HeHeHe!!
    Could be just two, if your interested ?;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    physical: ASS!, chest & arms, stomach, clean-cut

    non-physical: i need to feel safe&secure with him...this is a biggie for me...so hes got to be taller and stronger than me (im a somewhat tall athlete)...he has to be dominant and never, well almost never, submissive
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Where to begin?

    *Face is important.
    *They have to be taller than me
    *They have to be older than me (ideally 3-6 years older)
    *Nice Bank account
    *Got thier own place
    *Nice set of wheels
    *Good kisser
    *Good in bed
    *Treat you with respect
    *Share alot of interests, e.g music etc.

    And believe it or not the man of my dreams does actually exist and he has all the above qualities! Shame the feeling aint mutual
    :( Oh well Ive slept with him anyway :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Broad shoulders. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Can't believe no one else has said that. So sexy. :D
    And someone who is taller. :)

    Other than that someone who can make me giggle :) and who I feel all protected with but not too much.

    Edited to add - I'm not bothered about whether they have a car or money. I'm always poor anyway. :p Plenty of fun stuff to do without money and I'm happy if someone gives me a Chupa Chups lolly. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    Broad shoulders. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Can't believe no one else has said that. So sexy. :D
    And someone who is taller. :)

    Other than that someone who can make me giggle :) and who I feel all protected with but not too much.

    Edited to add - I'm not bothered about whether they have a car or money. I'm always poor anyway. :p Plenty of fun stuff to do without money and I'm happy if someone gives me a Chupa Chups lolly. :)

    You don't ask for much do ya woman!:p :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless


    You don't ask for much do ya woman!:p :D

    Broad shoulders
    Taller
    Makes me giggle
    Makes me feel protected
    Can afford to splash out on a 10p Chupa Chups lolly once in a while.

    Nah, not too much. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing


    Broad shoulders
    Taller
    Makes me giggle
    Makes me feel protected
    Can afford to splash out on a 10p Chupa Chups lolly once in a while.

    Nah, not too much. :p

    Hmm did I tell you I'm built like a brick-shit house and am 6'1. and never leave home without a "10p Chupa Chupa ";) :p:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless


    Hmm did I tell you I'm built like a brick-shit house and am 6'1. and never leave home without a "10p Chupa Chupa ";) :p:D

    lol :D

    Well, you made me giggle. So that's four out of five. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aww I fall short of the mark again. :(

    Do I not get an extra brownie points for trying?;) :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah, all you need do now is make me feel all protected. I'm not quite sure how you can do that but I'll know when you do. :)

    So at the moment I think you have four and a half. :D
Sign In or Register to comment.