Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Parody Post 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yo i woz wit my gf n we ad no jonnies n we jst f*cked neway. dnt say i woz fick 4 doin it cuz i aint no ficko, we jst wanted 2 f*ck. wot cn i do, cuz i cant b asked 2 reed advise so i went 2 dese forums. and pleeze tell me wever she should spit or swallow cuz she dnt now wot 2 do wen she givs me hed. pleeze elp me. if u dnt reply ere u cn txt me on 07719303900 as txt tlk is da only tlk i undastand. fanx d00ds

I got bored so I thought I would post the above parody of the combining the old "didnt use a condom" and "spit/ swallow" questions that get asked all the time, even though there is plenty of good advise on thesite.org homepage links. Please stop wasting our time

Comments

• Options
    I've never seen anyone give out their mobile number. :p Of course, I could be wrong.

*shrugs and toddles off to the garden to tan her pale body*
  • Options
    It's mocking them because the only language they understand is "txt language" and so it would be easier to text them than for them to decipher normal English.:D
  • Options
    Blah! :p

*really does leave*
  • Options
    Oh gawd, haven't we all suffered enough? How about putting jokes etc in Anything goes instead?
This discussion has been closed.