Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Confused to what to do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I reasently cleaned out my room with my fiancé and she found stuff from my ex. She is now mad at me and I didn't know it was there for a while besides my journal which I knew there were more but not sure where I was sure where and I was going to throw it out when I found the rest of it. She's angry and not sure how to cheer her up because she is way angry at me.

Anyone have any ideas to how I can cheer her up exactly because I tried all the stuff I can that make her not angry at me and it doesn't work.

Comments

• Options
    leave it for a few days and then maybe talk?
  • Options
    Yes, it will probably help to give her time to calm down. As long as you reassure her that you care about her, and not your ex, it should be okay.
  • Options
    Tell her to STFU, that's what to do. Unless of course you think its reasonable for her to expect you to have scoured your room the day you got with her looking for old relics to destroy.

Don't tolerate that bullshit, nip it right in the bud.
  • Options
    I'd be a bit miffed, but chances are it's been put away and forgotten about. I'm sure she'll come round.