Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

rash type thing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a round red raised rashy thing on my arm, abit bigger than the size of a 5p. It faded and left a flaky patch. Now it is red and raised again. Anyone had this or know what it could be?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have a round red raised rashy thing on my arm, abit bigger than the size of a 5p. It faded and left a flaky patch. Now it is red and raised again. Anyone had this or know what it could be?

It sounds a little like a small patch of eczema.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Go to your GP you can get cream for it :D
    Go to your GP you can get cream for it :D

It's just easier to go to the chemist and get some. That's what I do. (didn't the year before last though because nothing worked.)
    Sounds like eczema to me too, just go to the chemist and get some hydrocortisone cream
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Sounds like eczema to me too, just go to the chemist and get some hydrocortisone cream

Thought it could be that. Will get some hydrocortisone cream.

Thanks.
    it could be the above but it also could be ring worm and you can treat this by using fungal creams like caneston or feet cream, and if it not excezma (can't spell) and it is ring worm u must keep your own towels do not share and keep using the cream well after rash has gone it is highley contagious x