Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

jerk or not?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey so there is this one guy that i talk to that i kinda like but he likes someone else. the problem is that i like to talk to him so everytime hes on fb then i say hey so one day i was at the rink here and he had a hockey practice after so me and my friend were hangin in the bleachers making vids with my moms phone then my dad was helping shovel snow so we went over there and were just standin against the glass and one of his hockey teammates comes over and says hey stop stalking kevin. so then i totally told him off when i got home over facebook messaging then he was like it was joke and he thinks that we'd be okay. im talking to him again and everything is fine so far but he still doesnt talk to me when i say hey. but this other guy from his team keeps walking past me and my friend at school saying ugly stalkers and yah its getting really annoying

WHAT SHOULD I DO!:mad: plz help

Comments

• Options
    hey so there is this one guy that i talk to that i kinda like but he likes someone else. the problem is that i like to talk to him so everytime hes on fb then i say hey so one day i was at the rink here and he had a hockey practice after so me and my friend were hangin in the bleachers making vids with my moms phone then my dad was helping shovel snow so we went over there and were just standin against the glass and one of his hockey teammates comes over and says hey stop stalking kevin. so then i totally told him off when i got home over facebook messaging then he was like it was joke and he thinks that we'd be okay. im talking to him again and everything is fine so far but he still doesnt talk to me when i say hey. but this other guy from his team keeps walking past me and my friend at school saying ugly stalkers and yah its getting really annoying

WHAT SHOULD I DO!:mad: plz help

Well if he likes someone else, maybe he is just trying to be nice and not hurt your feelings.
  • Options
    When I was 14, I 'stalked' an older guy at school for the best part of three years....followed him around with my friends, basically turned up everywhere he and his friends went. He would never have admitted it, but he loved the attention, though nothing ever came of it. We did get quite a bit of hassle from his mates though about being 'his little shadows.' Looking back now at 28, it was pathetic but it was my first real taste of 'liking' someone.

If you genuinely like him and think there might be a chance then be bold and tell him. Don't waste years like I did simply being annoying to him. Plus, his friend is probably jealous, that's why he's being mean to you...which is why my crush's friends were mean to us.
  • Options
    Don't talk to him everytime he's on fb. I had someone do this to me and it was so annoying. I eventually got fed up and told him to stop being so clingy. Because of that and another issue, we're no longer talking.
  • Options
    thank you guys maybe he does like the attention and ill try not to talk to him everytime hes on facebook and g raffe idk but we've had our fights and stuff and if i just let him have his space maybe we could become friends, but the other thing that is really annoying is that he likes this girl that he nevers sees so i just dont understand:impissed:
  • Options
    thank you guys maybe he does like the attention and ill try not to talk to him everytime hes on facebook and g raffe idk but we've had our fights and stuff and if i just let him have his space maybe we could become friends, but the other thing that is really annoying is that he likes this girl that he nevers sees so i just dont understand:impissed:

How do you know he likes the attention? It can be quite awful at times. I generally hate the attention.

You do need to let him have space.

There could be many reasons why he doesn't always talk to you. I know a few times, I've gone to talk to a friend and he's been too busy. It doesn't mean he's ignoring me at all.
  • Options
    hey guys thanks for all ur help but me and him r no longer friends i had enough of him so i told him off and im never speaking to him :p