Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I want guys to notice me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK
well i have a few guy friends that i talk to on a dailey basis but they dont't seem to be a slight bit interested in me :( but there is this 1 guy that i just recently talked to on the phone and hes really cool and i like like him but he lives in a different place then where i live and we only got to talk for abit until he had to go... so the next day i messaged him asking if we could do that again sometime but since that 1 day he hasnt been answering me :( except for once and he said he was grounded and he was busy!! whats that supposed to mean is it like some guy code saying he doen't want to talk to me or what!!?? PLZ HELP i really like him and want to talk to him again :crying:

Comments

• Options
    umm idk what to say about that he prob is grounded but give him alittle space cuz if u bugg them too much they get creeped out i would know:o
  • Options
    umm idk what to say about that he prob is grounded but give him alittle space cuz if u bugg them too much they get creeped out i would know:o
  • Options
    Don't keep trying to speak with him or you'll appear desperate. Play it cool and leave it up to him.
  • Options
    thnx

oh ok thank you guys for telling me to play it cool but me and him were talking today but then i had to go so i hope he messages me again soon i'll just take the advice and wait tho
  • Options
    oh ok thank you guys for telling me to play it cool but me and him were talking today but then i had to go so i hope he messages me again soon i'll just take the advice and wait tho

being the one "having to go" for once will make you look less desperate so good move, you've redressed the balance of interest
  • Options
    ok

ok thanks i'll let him answer 4 now on and if doesnt i know hes tired of me then so thank you and ok i'll be the 1 to more often then :)
  • Options
    I can just agree and say, give him some space and time, maybe he's not sure what he wants
  • Options
    There could be many reasons why he doesn't answer. A friend of mine doesn't always answer me when I send him a message on facebook - because, I assume, he's doing other things.