Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

drama

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i like this one guy but he lives in a different province:( hes coming out for the summer and i wanna hang with him but i dont have the confidence to talk to any guy unless they talk first what do i do:nervous: to build my confidence before he gets here :confused:

also there is this girl in my class and she is black mailing me. well a few days ago she was on fb and my friend called her a slut and her dad read it. now he printed off the conversation and if we bugg her again hes goin to tell my parents and i just got un grounded so i dont wanna again plz help me and did i mention this girl almost had sex and shes only 14 but she acts like shes 3:yes:

also do u guys have any tips for building your confidence up to talk to a guy????? if so plzz comment with them i need all the help i can get:d

Comments

• Options
    This could help

alright well what i would do in your situation is to just start talking to some old guy friends you've had for awhile, and try talking to more of them so when that person gets there in the summer you'll have enough experience in talking to guys to treat him like hes just another one of those friends i'm sure this will work if you talk to more guys so when he gets there talking and hangin will be super easy and natural :) as for the girl screw her!! shes not worth even worrying about just leave her alone and ignore her yepp! :yes:
  • Options
    thank you ill try to do that :yippe: but i dont have anyguy friends thats the only problem:no:
  • Options
    make some

alright well that is an issue hmm..try talking to some new guys and makeing friends with them preferably in your area though not really far away so one day it will be possible to hang with them for more experience for when that guy comes out there in the summer :) and ok i hope it works out for you
  • Options
    thank you boy_crazy_shy_girl hopefully that helps but all the guys in my area are all douches and not worth being friends