Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mean girl at school can't seem to grow up.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok

So there is this girl at school and she's the biggest b**** I know awhile ago she started calling me and my bestfriend sluts and whores and everything when we did nothing to her. So i got mad at her and called her a slut which is very minor compared to what she said so when i said this her dad found out and threatened to call my dad when he nvr knew what his own daughter was saying so me and my friend told him whats shes been doing and btw shes dating her bestfriends crush when she can't even date yet! so i told her dad about this and then he took his daughters side and printed off our conversation. And him and his daughter are blackmailing us saying that if we say 1 more thing to her hes going to go to the principal, our teacher and our parents when he doesnt know his daughter and what shes doing and its bad trust me so what do me and my friend do?? HELP PLZ!:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Most parents will believe their children and this man will be no different, she'll have no doubt told him all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff about how horrible you and your friend are. He will be trying to protect his daughter by getting you to leave her alone because he'll believe her not you. That's to be expected, she's his daughter and you're not.

If I were you, I'd confide in your parents about what this girl is doing to you and your friend. Your parents will believe you, and it'd be a good idea to have them on your side if this girl decides to cause you any more shit. If there's a teacher at school that you really like and trust, you might want to have a confidential chat about it all with them. If you tell people now that you're having problems, it means that if the girl does want to cause shit for you you've already got your evidence in first.

You just need to protect yourself. Stay away from this girl and keep records of any texts she sends that are abusive. Don't talk to her and let her dig her own grave. Talk to her and get dragged in and you're playing her game, not yours, and she's going to be better at her games than you are. If she calls you a slut just tell her to fuck off and ignore her.
  • Options
    If she calls you a slut just tell her to fuck off and ignore her.

And if that doesn't work there's always the Piledriver:

SuzukiGotchPiledriver.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    I hate you more than life.
  • Options
  • Options

I had my volume all the way up.