Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What you up to this weekend?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's been agggessss since i started a thread so here ya go :)

I'm trying to not spend all my pay at once so i'm staying in with the dog, walkies tomorrow (can anyone recommend some good dog walks in Hampshire/Berkshire?) and then a friend is coming over with a selection of dvds and popcorn.

anyone else??

Comments

• Options
    I was meant to be going into London for a house party but I can't afford both bus fare and booze so instead going to the vice-principal's for a get-together.

I always start to worry at this point when I remember I have no idea how to buy a decent bottle of wine.
  • Options
    Dress shopping tomorrow, then after a long, emotional conversation with Boy in which we decided to just be friends with a possibility of something in the future once he sorts his head out, I am going to slump on his sofa with him for cuddles. Desperately in need of cuddles.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    I was meant to be going into London for a house party but I can't afford both bus fare and booze so instead going to the vice-principal's for a get-together.

I always start to worry at this point when I remember I have no idea how to buy a decent bottle of wine.

I always ask the person in the shop.. well.. if it's in a dedicated alcohol shop, or i think some of the supermarkets have the 'wine finder' touchscreen thing in store?
  • Options
    Dress shopping tomorrow, then after a long, emotional conversation with Boy in which we decided to just be friends with a possibility of something in the future once he sorts his head out, I am going to slump on his sofa with him for cuddles. Desperately in need of cuddles.

*HUGS* aww me too, i had a boyfriend for 5 weeks and now i'm all cuddle-less again *sigh*
  • Options
    I haven't seen him since the end of Feb, so it's been ages. Lovely as Jonfun is, it's not quite the same.

Also I may or may not be trying to think of things to do with my date on Wednesday :3
  • Options
    Working Saturday daytime out to a movie and a take away after in the evening.

Working Sunday, may hand my notice in if i am brave enough :nervous:
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    Working Sunday, may hand my notice in if i am brave enough :nervous:

I hate handing in notice, but it's such a load off your mind when you manage to!

If you really wimp out, can you leave it on someone's desk at the end of your shift?
  • Options
    No football this weekend, so just playing some golf and enjoying the sunshine.
  • Options
    I really want to go and do something in the sun but all my housies are away :chin:
  • Options
    Putting my clocks forward :D
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Saterday - Wedding
    Sunday - Walima :D xxx
  • Options
    bake and eat cake. eat antibiotics. walk the dog.

i am thinking I should also play ticket to ride with blokey.
  • Options
    I'm working again.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    I'm working again.

Well someone has to play target for the Taliban
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Berlin with the lass, excited!
  • Options
    saturday- should have a some of dogs to walk at i'm a dog walker in my village. So yay nice long walks in fields.
    Sunday- At work all day.
  • Options
    Today I have college.
  • Options
    clean room, then date tonight :hyper: , then drag my ass out of bed at 6 rather than 7 for work in the morning thanks to the clocks :(
  • Options
    oooh thanks for the heads up about the clocks i had no idea! (not that it'd make much of a difference to my sunday lol)
  • Options
    you know with the clocks, if you're out in a club does that mean you get an hour less of dancing? just wondering :D
  • Options
    I've been at an electronics workshop all day, I had no idea it would be so tiring!
  • Options
    you know with the clocks, if you're out in a club does that mean you get an hour less of dancing? just wondering :D

I think so.. Don't they officially go forwards at 1am or something, in which case it becomes 2am so you would get an hour less. I was out on this night last year and I remember asking the bouncer and as far as I can remember we did get an hour less!
  • Options
    Pub, pub, pub, pub and pub. Pub. Pub.
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    It's been agggessss since i started a thread so here ya go :)

I'm trying to not spend all my pay at once so i'm staying in with the dog, walkies tomorrow (can anyone recommend some good dog walks in Hampshire/Berkshire?) and then a friend is coming over with a selection of dvds and popcorn.

anyone else??

go walk the dog at The Lookout. It's a wonderful massive forest!

didn't do much today, got nothing planned tomorrow. kind of nice, but it's really lonely. I want a hug too- ages since i had one.
  • Options
    Pub
  • Options
    Decided not to go and antagonise the soap-dodgers who came to town yesterday. Just went for a run, might pootle over to Somerset House later if the sun keeps up.
  • Options
    go walk the dog at The Lookout. It's a wonderful massive forest!

oooh thanks, will google :)
  • Options
    Friday I very much hope to be doing nothing, and if I can avoid leaving the apartment at all that would be great. Saturday will probably involve the inevitable grocery shopping but again I'd like to remain as housebound as possible. Sunday is lunch with the folks at a nice country pub. Monday is unknown as yet. In general I hope for lots of sleep, PS3 and more sleep. The sleep part will fail however -___-
  • Options
    Working and working and working the whole time til 8am or earlier to 8.30pm ish :d
  • Options