Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

can't do this

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was wondering how ella is, thanks Helen.
    I am glad to hear she is safe!
    Hey

Although Helen has already said it, I wanted to say for myself that I’m safe and give a brief update. I’ve spent some time in hospital voluntarily; I needed space to try and sort myself out and process the things which have happened and find a way of accepting them, before the baby is born.

The support I’ve received over the past months from TheSite members has been massive, thank you so much; you’ve given me so much strength. Thank you doesn’t even come close.
    Hi Ella,

It's nice to hear from you. :) I hope you're ok.
    im so sorry to hear about your mum ella *hug*
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I've not commented much to your posts but I have been following you. I'm sorry to hear about your mum but I am pleased you have been getting all the help and support that you need. xx
    I've not commented much to your posts but I have been following you. I'm sorry to hear about your mum but I am pleased you have been getting all the help and support that you need. xx

This. I've often wanted to say something but never known what, it all sounds so cliched and patronising when I try to write it!

But I'm relieved to hear you're safe and massive congratulations for taking responsibility for your safety when it really mattered. It sounds to me like you're going to be a great mum. Good luck. xxx
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Good to hear you're ok :)
    Thank you.

I'm feeling really overwhelmed, I don't know what to say. Just thank you.