Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Getting ur friends back after a relationship.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh man i spent fahr to much time with my ex girlfriend like 6 months. But when i was going out with her i lost contact with all my friends and now it seems realy wierd ringing them up and stuff because i ignored for such along time.
I know i should of maintained a contact with them but the sex just was to good.
Now i got the whole summer ahead of me and im worried im gona stay at home all day and do fuck all on my own.aaaaah.
All my friends are going to uni this year but because im doing another course i gota stay on at 6th form next year with aload of people i dont know. I dont mind meeting new people i just dont know wot im gona do over the summer. Because school to be ohnest is one of the biggest meeting places were young people meet.
Has this happend to any one else.

Any stupid or good suggestions would be appreactied. sorry about the spelling its not my strong point.

Comments

• Options
    it hasn't happened to me, but my mate did the same sort of thing. she completely ignored me and my other mates and then as soon as he'd gone she came running back. my other mates were'nt bothered, they got on with her just the same but i hated her for it. we used to be really close and she ruined all that for a lad.
    my point is that it depends what your mates are like. just ring them and find out. at least you'll know where you stand then
  • Options
    'Ha fucking ha. You shouldn't have dumped all your mates!!'

Hmmm, this is what I would say if I had had this done to me, and a mate of mine had dumped me 'because the sex was too good'. Hmmm, as this did happen to me, I am obviously going to say it:

Ha fucking ha.

PS. No hard feelings mate, it had to be said! I'm bitter, what can I say?! :p
  • Options
    yah

Yeah i totaly agree with u i shouldent of., i will probably drift for a while. then put a smile on my face and laugh for jamaca//..
  • Options
    true

true.