Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Virginity :'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm so desperate to lose it, and i've lied to everyone that i'm not, and i'm some massive whore, what shall i do. No one wants to sleep with me :(
I know i'm only 16 but, eugh :( help
And i really like this girl, but she lives miles away, and she's younger than me and we only talk occasionally online, and she's in love with her ex. Bad times.

Comments

• Options
    Fuuubar wrote: »
    I'm so desperate to lose it, and i've lied to everyone that i'm not, and i'm some massive whore, what shall i do. No one wants to sleep with me :(
    And i really like this girl, but she lives miles away, and she's younger than me and we only talk occasionally online, and she's in love with her ex. Bad times.

I really would not get to hung up on this, i realise its frustrating but it will happen soon enough.

I am 18 and still a virgin see i said it and the world is still turning :d
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    I really would not get to hung up on this, i realise its frustrating but it will happen soon enough.

I am 18 and still a virgin see i said it and the world is still turning :d
    :yes:

Sex isn't the be all and end all of life. It's fun, yeah, but it's not worth stressing over. It's only a big deal because you've made it one.
  • Options
    I'm 21 in July, still a virgin. I've had the offers, but those offering have generally been slags, so I've not got hung up on losing it.
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    I'm 21 in July, still a virgin. I've had the offers, but those offering have generally been slags, so I've not got hung up on losing it.

Wow... You sure'll get some PMs after this message :D I thought you are rather attractive (in a non-homo way)
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    (in a non-homo way)

Oh yea, of course... ;)
  • Options
    What is it about your virginity you want to lose?

If it's the label then you don't have to worry about that- you've already told the lie, just keep it up.

If you want intimacy and a shared physical relationship with someone then you'll first have to work on meeting a nice person. Then you'll need to be mutually romantic with each other, then have a loving sexual experience.

If you just want to get laid? You could hang out at the park (or wherever your adventurous types hang out). Take a condom, doing it up the arse is NO protection -use a condom. Maybe loosen the atmosphere with a drink, but not too much (dpn't wanna dampen the wood). Go with one who is offering, not one needing to be persuaded. Make sure they're not too wasted to know what they're getting up to. Use a condom. Have sex. Leave park. Virginity gone.
  • Options
    Katralla, you are such a romantic :thumb:
  • Options
    I can be romantic. I can be all about the sex. I can also be totally unmoved and factual about people bumping uglies.
  • Options
    She's got a point though.

But i feel like OP actually wants a relationship rather than a quickie down the park?
  • Options
    after all age is just a number i felt exactly the same as you wondering why i hadn't lost it yet but it was just cos i hadn't met a decent guy and i wanted to for a while just never met anyone , i see alot of people of my age-20 haven't lost it yet or even older so i guess i wasn't that old, i thought i was considering people were losing it at 15 which isn't clever cos your not mature enough
  • Options
    people were losing it at 15 which isn't clever cos your not mature enough

That is a massive generalisation that is not necessarily true.
  • Options
    That is a massive generalisation that is not necessarily true.

:wave:
  • Options
    losing it at 15 which isn't clever cos your not mature enough

You are ready when you are ready. So long as you are comfortable with what you are doing, and you are safe, then what's the problem?
  • Options
    i know you've already admitted to lying about losing your virginity, but im just curious, in your last thread you got loads of stick for saying how you slept with a girl and didnt use condoms, what was the point of saying that and getting abuse when you hadnt?
  • Options
    dont worry about it your only 16
    && being a whores not a good thing lol girls will think if they shag u u won't give a fuck about them lol
    just wait till you find the right person, u should only worry if your like the 40 year old person lool
    loads people who are 16 are virgins its fine :)
  • Options
    Fuuubar wrote: »

Are you massively idle in your leisure time? You know an idle mind is the devil's playground. Don't sit at home lonely and get down of being a virgin. Go out, meet your friends, do sports and suddenly this whole virgin thing does not matter anymore.