Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

handjob help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do you make a handjob really good?

with my ex we always did it at the same time (me giving handjob while he reciprocated) is this normal? it meant i was usually left to use my left hand which was a bit annoying as its not as strong...but then if i dont do anything while hes pleasuring me i feel a bit like im just lying there!

its the one thing i feel really self concious about in bed so any tips would be appreciated....

(dont need comments telling me to be married or whatever, and also i know 'talking about it' is important but i would prefer some practical tips actually...)

Comments

• Options
    This is a thread for Teagan.
  • Options
    are we talking about man to man handjobs? just to clarify - im assuming yes.

got told lube is good to use on a handjob if the guy hasn't tried it before. Apart from that i'm not really very good with handjobs - prefer oral personally. Maybe i could get some tips from here?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    "A woman giving a man a handjob is like a dog giving a cat a piggyback ride onto a tree." - Strubbles
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    are we talking about man to man handjobs? just to clarify - im assuming yes.

got told lube is good to use on a handjob if the guy hasn't tried it before. Apart from that i'm not really very good with handjobs - prefer oral personally. Maybe i could get some tips from here?

I was assuming the op was female to be honest, if male would'nt they know what makes a good handjob?
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    I was assuming the op was female to be honest, if male would'nt they know what makes a good handjob?

maybe you are right, the wording made me think it was a guy.
  • Options
    Pretend you're flying a helicopter - sounds are optional.
  • Options

:d
  • Options

:nervous: and yet :naughty:
  • Options
    I ususally use lube, keep a grip on the base of the penis in one hand and go to work with the other. Really both hands need to be involved - one for the nob, one for the base, balls or perineum.
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    I ususally use lube, keep a grip on the base of the penis in one hand and go to work with the other. Really both hands need to be involved - one for the nob, one for the base, balls or perineum.

umm... :heart:

Especially if hes circumcised youll need the lube.

And dont be afraid to hold it tight, dont strangulate it but i had somebody once hold it so delicatly and it just wasnt working, in her defense we were inexperianced and i was no expert, but dont be afraid to talk, ask, do you like that, should i hold it stronger, do it faster or whatever... he will definitely be happy that you do ask :thumb:
  • Options
    I would try going one at a time so you can comfortably use both hands like Evenstar said.

If you're uncomfortable just lying there, you can cuddle, facing each other on your sides. That way he can touch you and you can still put your arms around him, kiss his neck, whatever. You aren't stuck with the only contact being hang to genital that way - I think it feels nicer.

If you're still uncomfortable this way, you could reposition yourself. Instead of lying side by side, you can kneel next to his torso with your legs open. That way he can still touch you, and you are free to use both hands on him.