Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

First time Creamfields!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Gosh I haven't been on here in ages and now I can't stop posting!

My friends and I have just booked tickets for Creamfields, yes the line up hasn't been announced but I know that it's going to be wicked! Anyway this will be the first festival that I have been to...any advice please? I have heard not to leave anything (even your tent) unattended because of thieves! and what am I supposed to do about my clothes because I would rather the tent got nicked than my personal belongings!

Also what is their policy on taking your own food/booze? and are there many dealers in there? I have heard that security's pretty tight.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Havn't been to Creamfields since it was held in Winchester. Was excellent, no camping though. I would make sure you leave no valuables in your tent.

Theives are attracted to this sort of things like flies to shit.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Will they go for my sleeping bag and mere things like that!? I will take all my valuables i.e. mobile, money with me.
  • Options
    I went years and years ago, when there was no camping as well. Which was annoying as no-one was ever in a fit state to drive in the morning.

Was good fun though, messy but good fun.

Take your own booze for the campsite but you can't take it into the arena (unless you hide it well)

Security is at the same as any other festival really...