Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

weed cake

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what is the best way to eat cannabis? ive never tryed it before and don't know what to do. Ive never smoked it neither. how much is too much?

Comments

• Options
    People have different tolerances and preferences, so experiment with quantity. If you've never tried it before start out slowely. If you want an instant hit smoke it. Something more drawn out? - stick it in a cake and eat it. But be careful because when you eat it you can feel like it hasn't taken effect but it will with a bit of time. Enjoy.
  • Options
    grind some up and heat very gently into butter or oil, mix the result into a yoghurt or spread it on toast. once its mixed into an oil you are free to do what you like with it.

remember to wait... i've been very stoned with bright red eyes the day after eating weed so be careful how much you eat and wait for hte effects
  • Options
    if youve never done it before, id smoke it, because you get it quicker and it doesnt last as long.
  • Options
    I'd eat it by a long shot everytime to keep myself away from tobacco, albeit im off the weed, tobaccos got a nasty grip of me
  • Options
    i really don't want to smoke it. im not a smoker, ner have smoked.

thanks guys
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    If you eat too much (which is easy to do) then you won't know until it's too late and eating it rather than smoking it means the high will last a lot longer. If you eat too much it can leave you feeling ill for quite while - do not underestimate it.

Definately
    try smoking it first. You don't need to smoke tobacco with it. Weed does not carry the same risks as tobacco when smoked.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i dont smoke tobacco at all, never have. I have a little pipe for smoking weed and whilst i dont enjoy the actual smoking aspect of it, ts quite an efficient way to get stoned.
  • Options
    I'd advise you to neither smoke nor eat any.

If you want to keep your brain and function properly that is.
  • Options
    mmkay
  • Options
    I'm curious, what does weed cake taste like?