Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Anxiety issues again!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So i went out and drank way too much on sat night >_< stupid i know! but since then i've been feeling really...hmm well anxiety maybe isn't accurate, i heard stuff in a song that i know was meant to be for me- my friend told me it was a coincidence but i'm feeling scared now and fuzzy again like, derealisation a guess :/ Is this normal for a hangover?

I have a gut feeling this company is going to tell my new work about my episode in NZ so i can't tell you too much on here, but i'm scared.

i'm still taking my meds, although i have cut down to 15mg a few days ago. It's like there is a battle in my head about this 'situation' i'm just really suspicious and a lot of 'coincidences' seem to be making sense now.

any advice? :banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nevermind :/ I am feeling less anxious today xx
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Skakitty,

So glad you are feeling less anxious today. A hangover from drinking alcohol could definitely increase feelings of anxiety and paranoia, which might be why you felt worse yesterday.

Perhaps just keep on eye on these feelings to see if there is a pattern and monitor if they are getting any worse.

Keep posting and take care :)