Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

sorry everyone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm extremely sorry for everything!!
u lot r right .. and im sorry

im a pathetic looser,
pathetic waste of human life..!!!
i dont DONT DESERVE help!! i just push people away,,
im an ungreatful bitch and deserve to b punished..!!

I only wanted some support so im sorry for posting shit like that,
im sorry for being on these boards - i wont post again ppl need the help more than me because im too selfish and push ppl away im sorry

take care x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

im a pathetic looser,
    pathetic waste of human life..!!!
    i dont DONT DESERVE help!!,,

No ones said that. You are over reacting. Calm down, take a step back, and think rationally.
    We are trying our best to help you.
    this isn't the kind of message board where you are going to get lots of sympathy and people saying you're wonderful and beautiful and whatever else. if you ask for help, people will give you practical help, ways to make things better for yourself.

just because people don't agree with you or condone what you are doing doesn't mean that they are judging you.

and i am personally really quite offended that you think you are the only person in the world who has ever felt like they can't wake up in the morning to face another day of self-loathing and panicking about food.
    Hey DG

I hope you're feeling a bit better....

There are lots of people who have been through what you are going through. And even if they haven't, many can still understand the way you are feeling.

I know I struggle with what to say when you're clearly upset with the amount you have eaten. You may have an eating disorder - but it doesn't define you - and it isn't forever.

You have the power and the strength to change the way you think, and the way you cope. It may be hard, and you're only human which means you will make mistakes along the way. But also by being human, you ultimately have control over your actions and the *way* you think about things. An eating disorder doesn't control you (although I get that it might feel like that) - you're the one with the control.

You'll realise that if you can just build up the strength to fight all of this - which you can, everyone can - that there is something so much better on the other side.

Perhaps instead of posting with a focus being on food, maybe think about the positive things that are going on for you right now. Or if it is too hard to think positively - how about what is making you feel the way you do, and ask for advice or support about how to deal with these feelings in a healthier way.

All the best....
    Thanks purple fish for ur KIND advice, eating disoders do and can control u - my eating disorder specalist as always told me im not in control anymore the ed is controlling me. if the ed wasnt controlling me i wudnt b underweight and feeling i cant eat much, im trying belive me thats why i ate more yday but cudnt cope with the pure guilt.

omg hi - when did i say im the only person struggling ??? why u making me too look bad when i didnt say that at all :confused:
    i dont know why ur being sooo harsh who said anything about smpathy i dont need smpathy gosh no i need "support"

and broken angel i never said u said them things
    im saying them things about myself, ive always thought this of myself
    omg hi wrote: »
    this isn't the kind of message board where you are going to get lots of sympathy and people saying you're wonderful and beautiful and whatever else. if you ask for help, people will give you practical help, ways to make things better for yourself.

just because people don't agree with you or condone what you are doing doesn't mean that they are judging you.

and i am personally really quite offended that you think you are the only person in the world who has ever felt like they can't wake up in the morning to face another day of self-loathing and panicking about food.
    +1.
    eating disoders do and can control u - my eating disorder specalist as always told me im not in control anymore the ed is controlling me. if the ed wasnt controlling me i wudnt b underweight and feeling i cant eat much, im trying belive me thats why i ate more yday but cudnt cope with the pure guilt.

I'm no expert, but I think/believe that having an eating disorder can be controlling (different to them being IN control) and sometimes people can get very ill. However when those same people get better it is because they find that they have the ultimate control and can change things. If it was the disorder that had control, people would never get better. But they do. YOU are the person who chooses to not eat, and you *can* choose the other way too.
    [B

omg hi - when did i say im the only person struggling ??? why u making me too look bad when i didnt say that at all :confused:
    i dont know why ur being sooo harsh who said anything about smpathy i dont need smpathy gosh /B]

In your other thread you said that none of us understood or knew how it feels. i'm telling you that that is not true.

Why would i want to make you look bad? All i have done is try to help you. I am trying not to take your respones personally but i think i'll leave it now all the same.
    How is everything going today?
    I am sorry you feel as though you are not worth it *hug*
    We all do try our best to help you and respond to your posts as best as we can, we can't offer expert advice, but advices from our experiences are selves.
    Please look after yourself DG *hug* x