Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

MY lyrical flow

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Easy. I got an MC battle down the social club tonight so thought I'd bust up the place with my new lyrics. Gimmei some feed back, tell me what ya reckon! ENTER!

Yo. Brought an SR Nova and blacked it out, filled it up with trunk bangers its gonna boom like rocket gun at the enemy i spit tight i spit smooth like a pint on john smiths..... as they say in the trade..... BUCKLE UP AND HOLD TIGHT MC BOONTOON IS BRINGING THE LYRICAL FIGHT!!!!

Then this is the banger thats gonna be pure hyper

Banger. I'm bringing fat hype tonight im gonna spit tight, lyrical venom coming outta the mic hear me tonight im causing fat hype on the mic.

Dont get it twisted coz im gonna ya fisted mcs talk is cheap apart from me im well proper hype. HYPE HYPE HYPE ON THE MIC!

Comments

• Options
    yo yo, spin it dj. give me that shit. yo yo, it's cold outside so I wear my panty hose, I'm in this club with twenty of my bros. I am spitting mad saliva, cuz I am hip hop's mac gyver. Yo son, you better go back from where you come, where you from? Maybe London. I don't know... really... you never told us... Anyway. Get the hell out, because versus me a fight is never fair, since I am in a wheelchair. With my lyrical explosion I heat the club hotter like the sun, on the way in i slipped and now i got a sore bum. So my homeboy, get off the stage you are whack and will end up in the gutter, peace out I am gonna have a biscuit with peanut butter yo yo rap diggity.
  • Options
    Hahahaha! I do love you Strubbs :lol:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    yo yo, spin it dj. give me that shit. yo yo, it's cold outside so I wear my panty hose, I'm in this club with twenty of my bros. I am spitting mad saliva, cuz I am hip hop's mac gyver. Yo son, you better go back from where you come, where you from? Maybe London. I don't know... really... you never told us... Anyway. Get the hell out, because versus me a fight is never fair, since I am in a wheelchair. With my lyrical explosion I heat the club hotter like the sun, on the way in i slipped and now i got a sore bum. So my homeboy, get off the stage you are whack and will end up in the gutter, peace out I am gonna have a biscuit with peanut butter yo yo rap diggity.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Boontoon, you gonna stand that shit homes, man just dissed you up in the place with mad lyrics, man got sick inside, get vexed cos he aint ramping!